- iPhone + Android App Icon with your own Logo
Reminds your customers of your business every time the look at their phone. They are more likely to order again.
- Easy Integration to any website
Your web designer just needs to plug in a few lines of code to your existing website.
- Create your own MobiTreat Coupons
Offer the same deals online as you do in your print advertising without having to hand your grandmother’s inheritance to companies like Groupon.
- Receive order any way you like.
By fax, by email, receipt printer, laser or inkjet printer
- Show pictures and descriptions of your food in the ordering menu
If it looks yummy, it will be more tempting to order.
- Restaurant can offer selected services
Take-out, Delivery, Curbside
- Restaurant staff can focus on preparing orders
Phone orders can be very time consuming. An online order does not need “Can you repeat that again”. It’s all clear - no matter of background noise.
- Cash flow friendly.
No high monthly fees. No unacceptable high commissions, no contract and last but not least, every penny for every sale ends up in your own account - not ours. If you don’t make money, we don’t make money - it’s that simple.
- App icon for your Restaurant
it reminds customers of you almost every time they look at their phone. And they are more likely to buy dinner more often when you make it more convenient for your customers.
- Runs on any PC, Mac, Tablet, Android or iPhone using the same Interface
Your customers will experience the same Interface, no matter which hardware they use
- No App to download. Quick to install
no app, no download, no hassle!, web app is always up to date. To install app icon is as simple as saving Bookmark to home screen
- Customer can order anytime, anywhere
i.e. Order can be started on a computer, edited on tablet, and finished on an iPhone, by one or more users.Imagine ordering lunch for an entire office - group ordering has never been easier.
- Customers selects how to get their food
take-out, delivery or the most convenient curbside pickup that informs the restaurant instantly when a customer pulled up at the curb.
- Skip the line
Imagine, 15 customers in line and the one that just arrived wants to pickup a warm lunch. Instead of waiting in line, customer can click a button on the phone that lets the restaurant know the customer has arrived.